Over the past three years we’ve built a team of experts in what it takes to deploy clinical tools in practice - engineers, clinicians, translational researchers and more. In that time, we’ve also made major advances in healthcare AI research: detecting eye disease more quickly and accurately than experts; planning cancer radiotherapy treatment in seconds rather than hours; and working to detect patient deterioration from electronic records.
Our vision is for Streams to now become an AI-powered assistant for nurses and doctors everywhere - combining the best algorithms with intuitive design, all backed up by rigorous evidence. The team working within Google, alongside brilliant colleagues from across the organisation, will help make this vision a reality.
We are looking for a highly talented and driven individuals who want to be part of an exceptional team, work in an inspiring and collaborative environment, and join a company focused on ground-breaking technology with potentially extraordinary impact.
We’re looking for a Test Analyst to join our team, to help us ensure the quality of our mobile application, Streams. The role will mainly involve working closely with the client and different trusts and liaising with the testing team. The role requires a proactive approach to quickly resolve issues. The daily job will involve manual testing and retesting of issues raised in UAT / Production before prioritising with the Development and Project teams for quick resolution. This is an amazing opportunity to work with world-class talent and cutting-edge techniques on a project with the potential to make a huge impact in healthcare. You will need to use your passion for ensuring quality and a proactive, can-do attitude to overcoming technical and process challenges. To succeed in this role you will need previous experience as a tester.
You should be well experienced in supporting other team members in the production of the test specification, test scripts and data to be able to execute the tests and record results. As part of preparation and execution, you must be able to communicate issues and observations to support teams and business and help manage them through to closure.
- Support the Test Lead in the creation of tests in accordance with a designated test strategy
- Execute test suites raising high quality defect reports
- Create manual and automated testing tools
- Act as Deputy for Test Lead when needed
- Work with client and external stakeholders to deliver the Streams product
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Demonstrate intuition and knowledge about how to break software by finding bugs, and apply this knowledge with measurable result, impacting the quality of the product
- Experience of Agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Testing Interfaces (HL7, IATA-type B or industry equivalent)
- Proven ability to deliver delegated testing tasks to a high standard without supervision
- Experience using at least 1 management software (Jira ,TFS, Quality Centre)
- Previous experience in testing IOS or Android apps
- Extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments
- Automation Testing (Python)
- Experience in SQL (MySQL, ORACLE)
- Experience in complex high risk business environments(Health, Financial, Investment banking)
- Test consultancy experience
- Experience of providing 1st line support to production systems
- Experience in Agile environments working with and without supervision
- ISTQB-ISEB - Foundation certificate achieve in conjunction with industry experience
We welcome applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted