Our engineering team dedicates itself to continuous learning and improvement. We built a process that is optimized for rapid, agile development; deploying to production many times a day. To discover the correct solution; we start with a minimum viable product and iterate using team and stakeholder feedback; so that the people, product, and process improve together. Work out of our LA offices, or remotely.As a senior software engineer, you’ll help us architect, build and maintain our main codebase as well as ancillary services. You’ll recommend and implement system-wide improvements, new technologies, and contribute to our technological direction.NationBuilder creates software for leaders of all kinds - political candidates, nonprofit organizations, anyone building a community of people to make something happen in the world. To learn more about NationBuilder, read about our mission and beliefs.You:
- are always interested in learning new things.
- get excited when you have the chance to pair.
- practice test-driven development and judicious refactoring.
- enjoy being responsive to customer feedback.
- are a pragmatic problem solver, knowing how to find the middle ground between “perfect, but takes forever to code” and “fixes it now, but nobody will ever be able to understand what I did”
- work well in small teams with a clear mission.
- have the insight to know what's important and the dedication to get it done.
- Have at least 3-5 years of professional development experience.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted