HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
QualificationsEducationBachelor's Degree or 4 years' related experience RequiredExperience–6 years of experience in database or data warehouse administration Required–3 years in MS SQL Server environment Required–2 years of experience developing and maintaining Extract Transform Load (ETL) processes Required
As a member of the Data Management team, the Database & ETL Admin III is responsible for data integration into the organizations reporting databases and enterprise data warehouse.
The Database & ETL Admin III develops and maintains Extract Transform Load (ETL) scripts and database objects, and performs scheduling, upgrades, troubleshooting and monitoring of systems. The Database & ETL Admin III assists Business Intelligence (BI) developers in resolving data query and data quality issues, implements metrics to track data quality improvements over time, enhances current processes and systems, and provides guidance, mentoring, and training. The Database & ETL Admin III participates in a support on-call rotation facilitating off-hour work functions in support of incidents, upgrades, patches, and project task fulfillment.
- Develops, maintains and monitors ETL processes to integrate data into BI data stores.
- Administers user access to databases, data warehouse and ETL tools, and maintains environment security.
- Creates database tables, OLAP Cubes, functions, views, queries, scripting, indexes as necessary for data integration and performance.
- Ensures proper system monitoring is in place to validate and report the reliability of data loaded to the BI data stores.
- Creates and maintains documentation representing the current BI database and data warehouse environment specifications and architecture, and develops future-state requirements for each environment.
- Completes Governance & project job assignments to ensure achievement of established project milestones.
- Communicates, prioritizes and responds promptly based on severity levels to needs of the customer. Proactively or timely recognizes opportunities for service recovery and acts to resolve issues.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted