Senior Web Developer
We’re a large B2C SaaS company – and by large, we mean 10-14 million unique visits every month. Providing online sign ups for groups to get organized and do powerful things in their communities, gets us going every day.
When you work for us, you’re signing up to build and ship with an agile team of people who like to get things done, simply and at huge scale.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Planning/architecting new development projects.
- Refactoring existing site features for improved performance and/or scalability.
- Writing/optimizing SQL queries for improved database performance.
- Interacting/supporting users with complex problems experienced on the site.
We'd like to know you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or experience.
- Experience with cloud server architecture from Amazon AWS or equivalent service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and processes in simple terms.
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- A positive, flexible, can-do attitude.
- Experience with UX/UI is a bonus.
Sound interesting? Let's get started.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted