GSD is an agile team of consultants, analysts and developers who build robust technical implementations leveraging the world's most innovative cloud technologies for our customers. We have industry expertise and a long list of clients in financial services, nonprofit, digital media, advertising, high tech, retail, and manufacturing verticals.
Employees at GSD are hard working and committed to the success of our clients as well as the success and well being of each other. We believe in trust and autonomy, so all of our employees have the ability to work independently and make a dent in the universe.
the Netsuite Developer is responsible for configuration and implementation of the brand new Netsuite ERP solution based on business requirements and existing operational models. The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuration, programming and/or implementing as well administering NetSuite application.
- Assist with full NetSuite Implementations
- Conduct data migrations from current platform onto NetSuite.
- Develop, test, and implement customized solutions for the NetSuite platform including scripts, workflows, and other customizations
- Create custom scripts using SuiteScript 2.0
- Communicate efficiently with functional consultants, project managers, and end-users
- Create custom forms, fields, searches, reports
- Install required bundles and 3rd party solutions
- Develop integrations with 3rd party systems with their APIs
- Perform release preview testing to ensure compatibility and work with NetSuite support to resolve any issues before the upgrade.
- Previous experience working with NetSuite ERP and OneWorld is mandatory
- Experience creating custom scripts with SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0
- NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Certification is a plus
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages
- Data management preferred (SQL, XML, JSON)
- Web services preferred (REST, SOAP)
- College or University degree in Computer Science
GSD is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. GSD is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted