GSD is an agile team of consultants, analysts and developers who build robust technical implementations leveraging the world's most innovative cloud technologies for our customers. We have industry expertise and a long list of clients in financial services, nonprofit, digital media, advertising, high tech, retail, and manufacturing verticals.
Employees at GSD are hard working and committed to the success of our clients as well as the success and well being of each other. We believe in trust and autonomy, so all of our employees have the ability to work independently and make a dent in the universe.
The Salesforce Developer will be working with clients and internal team members to design, configure, implement, and deploy solutions after thoroughly analyzing and understanding the business requirements. You will identify specific needs, design the Salesforce platform to meet those requirements, and work with the client to ensure a successful implementation. You will be technically capable and confident in your approach to help customers embrace and adopt new technology.
Our ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver, willing to take on any challenge, with the ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly. Office culture is extremely important, so you must love what you do, drive results, and be fun to work with.
This role requires no travel.
In short: you can manage many projects at once, can understand general business concepts, and know Salesforce extremely well.
- Develop and support new applications on the Salesforce.com platform
- Use APEX and Visualforce to enable new functionality and extend existing apps within our organization
- Use common web service technologies--REST, SOAP, JSON, etc.--to bring data into and out of Salesforce
- Utilize deep technical knowledge of the Salesforce API to build new process and integrations with other applications, tools, and databases
- Collaborate with outsourced developers to delegate work and QA the results
- Independently analyze application and system problems and incidents and develop recommendations and solutions for those problems.
- Provide detailed application and code expertise to the development, testing and business teams.
- 3+ years in Salesforce development/administration experience with extensive knowledge of Apex, VisualForce and Force.com applications
- Salesforce.com certifications 1 & 2
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Experience in other enterprise platforms a plus. (Oracle, SAP, Netsuit, AWS)
- Proficiency in other code stacks (.net, java, node.js)
GSD is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. GSD is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Use the HTML Cheat Sheet for color picker, search for special HTML characters, get examples of the most common tags and generate any tags.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted