Crowdskout operates with a variety of small and large scale systems and improving them to provide higher throughput, availability and new and better features. Crowdskout is looking for Junior through Mid-level DevOps Engineers and System Administrators to work on the infrastructure and system environment supporting our data-oriented systems and team members. If you have a passion for writing code, configurating systems, solving problems please apply. and This position is full-time in our Washington DC office.
- Setting up and maintaining system and application monitoring
- Updating and maintaining production and development environments, automating tasks as they come up using various configuration management and scripting tools such as Ansible, Terraform, and Python
- Working closely with engineers to create or update systems for new and existing features
- Participating in on-call rotation for critical systems – although we put a bit of effort into keeping them stable in the first place
- Creating tools to help customers, internal support personnel, and engineers
- Documenting scripts and writing guides to help educate the engineering team
- Working with a small team in an agile development environment on prioritized tasks
- Experience with Linux
- Experience in scripting/programming, particularly Bash, Python, PHP
- Experience with or knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, and associated architectures
- Interest in new tools and technology and understanding of when they can be applied
- Enthusiasm for solving problems and learning new things.
- Strong experience with the many AWS applications such as S3, ALB, RDS, Route53 and more
- Experience working with a configuration management tool like Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Experience with Vagrant, Virtualbox, Docker, or virtualization in general
- Experience working with large (1 TB+) data sets in a production environment
- Production experience in a web environment
- SQL / MongoDB Administration
Crowdskout is built for businesses, campaigns, non-profits, and publishers. Crowdskout empowers our customers to identify, analyze and connect with your audience better than ever before—increasing user engagement, and strengthening outreach efforts.
At work, we foster creativity and self-reliance. Everyone is challenged and has the authority to control their own workload, and implementation. At the same time, you will be provided constant feedback and the opportunity to work and grow with a talented team.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. We provide a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k with matching, commuter savings, and more.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted