Senior Salesforce Developer
fusionSpan has been providing exceptional technology consulting, implementation, development, and support services to nonprofit associations since 2010.
We are seeking a talented Senior Salesforce Developer to join our growing team. This position will include integrating Salesforce.com with other systems, building custom Salesforce applications and working on community portal development.
For a remote resource, we may require the person to be at our office 1 week a month for the first few months.
The right person will be self-motivated and adaptable. This position requires someone who wants their work to make a difference, is a fast learner, has an instinctive problem solving mentality, and experience conceptualizing and creating out of the box solutions.
- Customize salesforce development including portal development and custom apps.
- Integrate salesforce.com with other systems
- Work in all phases of the software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, and support
- Develop applications with Visualforce and Apex
- Develop custom Lightening Components
- Work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSQL, and web services
- 2+ Years of experience developing Force.com commercial business applications as part of a collaborative team
- 2+ years of Force.com experience in Visualforce/Apex development
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs – Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment is a plus
- Experience building complex business applications using Java, C# or C++
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps
- Knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer Certification(s) a big plus
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package, as well as a challenging, but low stress environment with no corporate hierarchy. This position is located around Rockville, MD and is a five-minute walk from the Twinbrook Metro Station.
Our comprehensive benefits package can be seen here https://www.fusionspan.com/careers/
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted