Salesforce Platform Developer
Buzzbold is seeking an experienced and certified Salesforce Platform Developer to join our St. Louis team to work on sophisticated giving management systems for St. Louis and nationally-focused nonprofits. Buzzbold has developed a unique web application which has already been implemented by multiple local and prestigious nationally focused nonprofit organizations. The Salesforce Developer will join our team and will help guide development on this and other important projects.
- Help prestigious national nonprofits manage data and complexity
- Evaluate and advise on technical architecture
- Provide support to a small team of junior developers
- Full-time 6-month (W-2) position with potential for long-term hire
- We are an inclusive group: veterans, women, people of color, LGBTQ, and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years Salesforce administration and usage
- 4+ years Exceptional self-management and communications habits (professional, proactive, timely, etc.
- 4+ years Authoring user stories and translating business use-cases into a design/development spec for others
- 3+ years Salesforce Development and Deployment – Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Lightning Components
- 3+ years Proficient technical writer; able to write friendly and accurate documentation
- 2+ years Working both in-person and remotely with diverse teams/backgrounds from all over the world
- 2+ years Competency with: Git versioning, AGILE software development and test-driven development methodologies, ETL practices and design, authentication, JIRA, REST
- 2+ years Project Management/System Analysis – Project Proposals, Team Coordination, Resource Tracking, Business Case Development, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Data Flow Diagramming, Risk Modeling, System Documentation, User Documentation, Prototyping, and Project Presentation
- 2+ years At least one of the following technologies –WordPress plugin development, Node.js, React, Angular, Python, Symfony, Composer, Docker
- 2+ years SFDC ETL and integrations
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- You will be required to achieve Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification within 30 days. Certification cost support is covered.
- Database management
- Debian-flavor administration
- Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Leading SFDC dev teams
- Strong command of basic statistical methodologies
- Teaching and/or professional consulting experience
- Able to write and explain automated testing
- WordPress plugin development
- Direct experience in any of the following:
- Fundraising and/or nonprofit marketing
- Media publishing/broadcasting
- BS in Computer Science or related
- Continuous Integration
- AWS services management, including SDKs
- Payment Processing system development
- Be part of a diverse, mission-driven and passionate team with room for new ideas and solutions that help our customers help others.
- Paid vacation, wellness time, holidays
- Professional development budget
- Satisfying, fulfilling work with nonprofits solving problems in health, advocacy, environment, public media, education, and social services
- Others negotiable
WHO WE ARE
We build systems to expand mission-based impact through data, analytics, and automation. We are a progressively minded company that is passionate about nonprofits, problem-solving, education, philanthropy, technology and making a profound impact on the world around us. Buzzbold has been in operation for 6 years, and is currently a full-time staff of 5, and works with partner and client teams across the country. We drink a lot of coffee and tea, dream big, and work hard.
THE MAIN THING
Having a mindset of service. Our customers, their clients, and their donors’ success, effectiveness, outcomes, and relationships are the most important factors to our success. If you desire to create an impact on the world by digging into organization’s biggest and toughest challenges and work with a like-minded team, we would love to talk to you!
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted