We are creative, smart and interesting problem solvers. At Moxe, we’re on a mission to dramatically reduce healthcare costs. We are looking for a proven software architect who knows how to code, coach and collaborate.
You have the experience and vision to hold the whole system in your head. Engineers love to talk to you. The sales team always understands you. The product team relies on your wisdom. The tech community knows your name.
Join our agile software delivery teams on our DevOps journey. As a key senior member of our software development organization, you will guide the design and build the new health information network in the cloud. Help us rapidly deliver secure, high-performance, quality products to our customers. You will have an instant impact and challenge yourself every day.
Every day we learn from each other and solve difficult problems that improve healthcare interoperability. We're not afraid to use cutting-edge technologies. We have remote and co-located teams plus an open vacation policy. Also, there may be puns.
If you want to amaze us with your skills as an architect and programmer in C#, Java and other languages, please apply now and get to know us today.
Your Job Responsibilities
- You lead the design effort on a variety of collaborative, dynamic projects
- You write code at least 2/3 of the time as a member of a Scrum team
- You will be a subject matter expert for Moxe technologies
- You are responsible for performance, scalability, reliability and cost of the platform
- You guide and improve our agile development practices
- You coordinate transformation of legacy code to new patterns and technologies
- You drive the evolution of platforms and applications
- You communicate the technical direction and vision of Moxe’s systems
Required Core Competencies
- Demonstrated experience in SaaS system and application design
- Experienced and committed agilist expounding devops philosophy
- Evangelist for SOLID object-oriented programming concepts and clean code
- Experience scaling complex applications and data in the cloud
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database design and delivery
- Ability to work with a diverse range of people at Moxe, our customers and partners
- Experience with test-driven development or another test-first methodology
- Able to understand the business at a deep level
We hope you also have most of these experiences:
- Healthcare or insurance IT
- AWS and Google Cloud
- Implementing Containers and Serverless systems
- Evolving a continuous integration (CI) system into a continuous deployment (CD) pipeline
- Implementing distributed data and application systems
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years in technical leadership role
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or comparable experience
- Must have the ability to work for any US employer without visa sponsorship
For fastest consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter via our website. Hope you like take-home programming assessments, because we think that this levels the playing field.
At Moxe Health, we prioritize transparency, integrity and our relationships with our colleagues and with customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted