Reporting to the CTO, this role will partner closely with all product and tech team to deliver design-related deliverables with the goal of building modern, sustainable digital products to help enhance the client and employee user experience in mobile and web applications.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, interaction flow and aesthetics of mobile applications and web sites
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, visual mockups, style guides, UI patterns, and graphic assets
- Work closely with the engineering team to identify, address and solve complex user interface and information design challenges
- Gather feedback through user research and integrate findings into the development of new features
- Develop and maintain detailed user interface specifications and promote usability best practices
- Participate fully in design critiques and lead cross functional design sessions (soliciting, giving, and receiving actionable feedback)
- 5+ years of experience as a hybrid UI/UX designer across all digital platforms
- Fluency with the Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and Powerpoint
- Ability to prototype using Invision, Framer, Principal, Pixate, Aftereffects, or similar
- Keep up to date on design trends and aren’t afraid of analyzing the competition
- Portfolio of design work that demonstrates complex problem solving, consistency, and team collaboration
- Must be comfortable sitting for long periods
- Frequently required to stand, sit, walk and reach at arms length above head
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
- Must be able to travel to different office and client sites
Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks to people where they spend a majority of their lives--at work! We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure that our customers are happier, healthier and more productive. This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company.
Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!
Full benefits are available for all positions; including
- 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long-term disability, life insurance.
- 401k, and personal & professional growth trainings.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted