Director of Engineering
- Manage the performance and career development of a large team of engineers
- Participate with senior leadership and product management teams in developing a long-term technology roadmap
- Be a role model and professional coach for engineers with a strong bias for action and focus on craftsmanship
- Work across teams to build a world-class enterprise application support and leverage a shared technical stack
- Develop scalable and extensible applications to suit small to large enterprise customers
- Work with cross-functional teams marketing, sales, and customer support to launch and support enterprise products
- Manage teams to scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, review code, and deliver with speediness and quality
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7
- Produce high-quality software that is tested and code reviewed
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves and start coding
- MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years experience in software engineering management
- Experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions
- Experience hiring, mentoring, coaching and developing top engineering talent
- Experience building mobile applications for enterprise
- Successful track record of managing teams responsible for mobile app development
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience with object-oriented design, coding, testing patterns, and programming languages
- Experience building scalable products on top of distributed systems
- Successful track record of managing large teams of engineers and project management skills
Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks to people where they spend a majority of their lives--at work! We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure that our customers are happier, healthier and more productive. This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company.
Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!
Full benefits are available for all positions including:
- 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long-term disability, life insurance.
- 401k, and personal & professional growth trainings.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted