The mission of AssoConnect? Help associations change the world!
AssoConnect is an all-in-one software to meet the needs of community leaders. Complete management of an association is time-consuming and tedious. Some tasks - accounting, membership management, payment tracking, grant applications - require hundreds of hours of work per year. Less time for community projects.
Thanks to AssoConnect, volunteers have more time to spend on their projects and have a complete, simple and intuitive tool to develop their association. AssoConnect supports today more than 6500 associations of all sectors in their daily management.
You will report to the CTO and work closely with the product and technical team (12 people).
You will progress on many technical topics thanks to the variety of modules: emailing, continuous deployment, Algolia search, online sampling, performances ... with the possibility of being responsible for a functional set of modules.
You will work on the following missions and will have a significant impact on the evolution of the software:
- Technical validation of features related to the members of the product team
- Development of evolutions and writing of associated automated tests
- Development of our GraphQL API
- Improved quality / code security
- GraphQL integration in backend of React JS
- Internationalization of the solution
The position can become a lead dev position according to your level.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Familiarity with Symfony / Doctrine appreciated
- Want to reach the 100% code coverage in PHPUnit: rigor is an asset!
- Curiosity: you do not develop without asking questions
- Donation for simplification: you find simple solutions to complex problems
- Ability to abstract a complex module
- Sharing AssoConnect values
- Interest for the web and the associative world
Conduct of the interviews
- 2 interviews (with the team and Sylvain, our CTO) + case to solve
- 1 drink with the team
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted