About the job & YOU!
A German social network website which has been running in its field for more than 10 years and it’s time to catch the mobile market by having a brand new app while keep improving the responsive website.
As a promising candidate for this role, you need to be an inquisitive person who is a quick learner and able to find solutions to frontend development problems with an open mind and an eye for design. You will be exposed to a vast array of technologies within the context of our projects, level up your career to be the frontend expert step by step.
What you’ll do:
- Elicit requirement, review design, communicate and give constructive feedback to PM/Designer;
- Implement frontend features of our website/app independently, including pre-research;
- Follow our frontend convention and product guidelines;
- Test his/her work to ensure high quality output;
- Fix bug efficiently;
- Collaborate with PM, Designer, Frontend/Backend Developers.
At a minimum, we’d like you to have:
- Knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 and front-end design patterns;
- Knowledge of at least one front-end library ( e.g. React or Vue);
- Poficiency in Web standards and cross-browser compatible solutions;
- Experience with a version control system such as Git;
- English skills which enable fluently communication during work and reading/writing technical documents;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience with React Native;
- Experience with basic Linux commands.
What are we offering?
- 16 paid holidays with annual increments of 2 days (maximum 24 paid holidays);
- Extra paid day off on Christmas;
- Flexible work shifts;
- Catered food and drinks;
- Nice place to work;
- Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
- Annual team and company trip;
- OOODays (out of office days);
- Massage sessions;
- Language classes;
- A mini library of programming books;
- Annual health check;
- Gym reimbursement;
- Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted