Novasole is a software company that develops Software as a Service products for the solar power sector. With our software we save a lot of time, money and accelerate the sustainable energy transition for our customers. As a .NET developer at novasole you work within a multidisciplinary SCRUM team on the further development of our Quickr platform. From adding features to our WebApp (s), linking / developing APIs to elaborating test functionality throughout all systems. You are quality-oriented and things like scalability are standard in your method. You also don't hide your enthusiasm about Azure. You are also able to manage / coach a team of young programmers. At novasole we often work on innovative projects where it is no exception that we do something for the first time. As a result, you will always learn new skills and we expect that you will also be able to continue learning. You can and must challenge yourself. We believe it is important that you really strive for technical perfection and flexibility. We love knowledge, but insight and talent are just as important to us! We are looking for someone with an excellent work ethic and an insatiable urge to learn.
- You have 0-3 years of relevant work experience with back-end language. Full stack is an advantage;
- You have an HBO / WO working and thinking level;
- You have experience with data storage, version management, testing & releasing;
- You know how to translate business requirements / ideas into a technical solution and enjoy working with SCRUM;
- You have a strong vision on technical innovation and professionalization;
- You have strong communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- You can work well in a team, but when it comes down to it, you are not too dependent on the team and you can smoothen the work where necessary.
We offer you:
- A full-time job in an enthusiastic, ambitious and committed team;
- The space to fully focus on what you excel in and to grow in this even more;
- Lots of room for own ideas and initiative;
- The confidence to further develop your own ideas;
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours (at home or in the office in a cool multi-company building).
Who we are:
Novasole helps end customers of their customers to facilitate the transition to solar energy by offering accessible, reliable and flexible solar software. In a few clicks, for example, you can gain insight into what solar panels could mean for you. This insight is just the beginning and a fraction of the software that we will all need in the coming years. At novasole we imagine a world in which solar energy is produced in every home, stored as consumed.
Do you also wonder how we can ensure that everyone always has enough energy, transformer houses do not catch fire or electric cars do not stand still? In short, do you not want to develop dry software that nobody ever uses, but are part of 'the next generation'? Take your chance now!
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted