Enlitic is on the verge of transforming patient care by bridging human and artificial intelligence to identify medical issues earlier and more accurately. We were founded in San Francisco in 2014 and our team has since expanded to New York, Vancouver, Canada, and Melbourne, Australia.
We believe that our ground-breaking work will help save time, money, and most importantly, lives - a belief shared by our investors who have fueled our work with $30 million to date. We have also garnered the attention of CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Inc. and Fortune among other global media outlets, and we were named one of the smartest AI companies by MIT Tech Review.
At Enlitic, our Deep Learning Research Engineers are both Researchers and Engineers. We’re a highly collaborative and as part of our growing team, you will play a key role in building and developing our tools from the ground up.
The exciting things you will get to:
- Your primary mission is to put deep learning algorithms into practice, while growing your own expertise in deep learning
- Run experiments to test hypotheses with the team members including MDs, Researchers and Engineers
- You will get to participate in writing and crafting research publications and share-out in reading groups
- Attend, and sometimes speak or present at, some of the best medical and tech conferences in the world
- You will have independent responsibility for one or two modeling projects
- Participate in a feedback loop to figure out the ways we can use deep learning to maximize the impact on patient care
The experience and qualifications we hope you bring to the position:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field - Masters, PhD, or MD highly preferred
- Math background (calculus, linear algebra, statistics)
- Prior deep learning experience is required
- Must have experience in either computer vision OR natural language processing (NLP)
- Project experience, either from industry or research (not course project, but paper making project)
- You have strong coding skills, and can work in languages ranging from Python to C++ in a team development environment
- You are familiar with scientific computing and systems and have quick model prototyping experience in TensorFlow (preferred)/PyTorch/Theano with GPUs
- Major Bonus: Medical imaging background, clinical or healthcare experience, publications (ICML, NeurIPS, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, MICCAI, MIDL), a developed Github to share, awards in healthcare related competitions
We celebrate diversity at our company and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or disability status. We understand that to hire the best talent, we need to search the globe. We encourage our employees to be themselves and require tolerance and acceptance among our diverse talent.
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted