Founded in 2015, Phil is a San Francisco-based Series B health-tech startup, pioneering a software platform connecting all the key stakeholders in the specialty Pharma ecosystem (patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers). By solving a systemic problem with a holistic solution that engages all stakeholders, the Phil Platform delivers better outcomes while lowering systemic costs.
Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
About The Job:
We are looking for a strong Senior Front End Engineer to join our growing team to help develop and build Phil’s consumer facing applications for doctors, patients, and pharmacies. Build applications/features that are not only technically robust, slick and aesthetically impressive but also helps improve workflow and empowers patients access to their medications.
- Lead the development of all the front-end applications for various consumers/users of Phil platform
- Develop core UI libraries, frameworks and re-usable components as needed for different applications and features
- Define best practices, style guide, a flexible and a well-structured front-end architecture for other Engineers to learn, follow and develop
- Translate designs and wireframes from designers to working applications
- Review code from other Engineers to maintain consistent architecture and code style across different UI applications
- Work closely with Designers and Product Managers to understand the business problems and help other team members with implementation
- Have enthusiasm to work in a small, fast-paced, and collaborative environment where you are not married to any specific technology or design pattern but have a solid understanding of using right tool and the right way for the right job
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, API design, and concepts of web development patterns and architecture
- Possess deep knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 web standards; understands CSS workarounds for legacy browser behaviors
- Knowledge and experience handling web performance and security issues
- Strong interest in understanding the underlying business and the problem we want to solve using technology
- Ability to build a feature from scratch and drive it to completion
- Passionate about building great customer experiences and pixel-perfect apps
- Non-negotiable: a sense of ownership, responsibility, and initiative
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest-growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) including meaningful stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
Get weekly notifications when new jobs are posted